Recommended reading for the martial arts. This is my personal library list. I practice Okinawan Te or "Ryukyu Ti." My system is derived from two others, one being the main influence of Shorin-ryu and the second Goju-ryu. The branch under Shorin-ryu is Isshin-ryu as developed by Shimabuku Tatsuo Sensei.

I wanted to create a library reference blog where I can provide a listing of the books I have in my library, present and past (past in that some have been lost in transit over the years). I will provide a graphic, if available, a short description, if available, and the bibliography. When possible a link to Amazon will be provided.

"Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider..." - Francis Bacon


Reader's of this Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ConCom: Conflict Communications

Bibliography:
Miller, Rory. "ConCom: Conflict Communications A New Paradigm in Conscious Communication." Amazon Digital Services, Inc. 2014. 

Review: I am always amazed at how people, especially authors, can communicate. Especially so in the written forms. I can only guess this is why Mr. Miller published this new Kindle edition book about Conflict Communications. 

I am especially pleased to readily see how this information can benefit my personal life as well. Mr. Miller has managed to put together something that not only has relevancy to the professionals out there but also to the individual even when not involved in a professional way. 

I am pleased and excited to recommend this book highly, as I seem to do for all his works, to everyone be they martial artists or just a person dealing with a variety of conflicts from work, home or in society. 

This work is well worth the measly price of the Kindle edition linked here and if you are not a kindle fan the printed versions will be available in the very near future. 

And, when you find this book of value just wait because Marc MacYoung is working on a new book as well and that one will be on this site when published and read. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment